- To create a platform for business professionals and entrepreneurs to connect and network with a view to benefit from services and products provided by members of the church
- To create an online presence where members can display products and services using the platform as a foundation for digital marketing strategies they intend on incorporating into their business
- To provide members and aspiring entrepreneurs with basic entrepreneurial training and other skills necessary to operate and thrive in the Nigerian business environment
- To package events and conferences of significant spiritual, development and financial benefit to members of the network and the church generally
- To provide a source of professional and advisory support services needed to operate business at a discounted rate – HR, finance, logistics and supply chain management, inventory management, etc.
- To use the business connect initiatives as an outreach program, touching lives and winning souls
- To use the network as an opportunity for MSME to be more involved in Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives within their immediate environments
- To propagate and communicate the Godly way of doing business
- To provide funding opportunities for members, working with established financial solution providers
- To work with Job Bureau in providing employment opportunities for unemployed and job seekers.
Monthly Prayer Meeting: Business men and women will meet on the first Tuesday of every month by 6am to pray about their businesses.
Quarterly Business Seminars: A general/common business subject will be taught quarterly to improve business knowledge.
Online platform for business networking and directory.
Annual Business Conference: Starting from 2017, iBC will conduct an annual business conference. This conference will serve as the grand culmination of the each year’s activities.
Mentorship Program: A mentorship program will be launched to help younger and newer members growing in business.